How to Book

Our prices

This includes accommodation (sometimes breakfast or breakfast/dinner if sharing with family). Extra meals may be available at a reasonable cost, e.g. US$5-10 for breakfast and US$10-15 for lunch or dinner. Rates for accommodation start at US$30 plus 5% tax (single person in basic accommodation).

There are a few taxi drivers that are well known to us and are knowledgeable about the location of our homes. We would be happy to arrange a taxi to meet you at the airport and take you to your hosts’ home. If you are staying in the outer parishes, we can order a taxi to take you to the main bus terminal in St.George’s to continue your journey, or you can hire the taxi to take you straight to your accommodation. Please note that you are responsible for paying the taxi driver for all of the above options.

If you prefer to rent your own vehicle we can organise a car rental for you. Suzuki Vitara jeeps, both two-door and four-door, are available to rent at the cost of US$300-340 weekly, tax included, which works out less than US$43 a day. A local licence can be provided for EC$30.00, but don’t forget to bring your own licence from home. Vehicle deliveries can be made to homes in the parishes of St.George’s and St.David’s, and also at the airport on arrival, along with island maps.

More details about the individual houses, hosts and prices along with specific rates may be obtained by e-mailing us. We request approximately a 20% deposit of your total vacation price in advance to confirm your place in a home at least two weeks before the start of your stay. The other 80% should be paid on arrival in Grenada directly to the home owner. The deposit is non-refundable if you cancel less than two weeks before. NOTE: Since hurricane Ivan, some homes have asked our guests for non-refundable deposits.

Payment options for the deposit include:

  • PayPal
  • Bank Transfer
  • Bank Cheque

Payment options for the balance to the host family:

  • Cash (US/EC dollars)
  • Travellers’ Cheques

Please email for details of bank account and PayPal address.

 

Phone +44 (0)7429 540849
or send us an email

We regret that we cannot refund your money in the unlikely event that you dislike your hosts’ home. However, if this is the case, you have the option of changing houses. We regret we cannot be held responsible in the event of theft, loss or injury.