Prices

Our prices

They include accommodation, linen change, room cleaning and MAY include breakfast and/or other meals. Rates start at US$30 per night (single person in the most basic accommodation) and go up to US$120 for a luxury apartment. A two-bedroom apartment typically will range in price from US$50-80 per night.

Taxis can be arranged for transport directly to the homes – you pay the driver directly in US or EC dollars. We use taxi drivers who know exactly where the homes are.. If you prefer, you can arrange to be dropped to the bus terminal and arrangements made for you to be met by your host off the bus at your destination. This will cost you less if you are going to the outer parishes. The adventure starts here! If you are planning to rent a vehicle straight from the airport we’ll put you in touch with the host to get directions.

Each host offers a slightly different package. More details about the individual houses, hosts and prices may be obtained by e-mailing us. We request approximately 20% deposit of your total vacation price in advance to confirm your place in a home at least two weeks’ before the start of your stay, payable by bank draft or PayPal. The other 80% should be paid on arrival in Grenada, preferably in cash, directly to the home owner. The deposit is non-refundable if you cancel less than two weeks before your arrival date.

Once you’ve paid your deposit by bank draft/transfer or PayPal you can pay the home owners the balance with travellers’ cheques, or cash (US/Canadian dollars, Sterling, Euros, or Eastern Caribbean dollars). We work on an exchange rate of EC$2.67 to US$1.

Another option is to spend a week in a hotel and then a week staying with a family, or just spend some time having a meal and enjoying some conversation in the home of one of our hosts.

Click here to contact us